Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Carnies Are The First Announced Entrants into Scenic City Trios

The Carnies and Cassidy are in the house
Graphics via @SCITournament
Kerry Awful and Nick Iggy comprise The Carnies, the hottest tag team in America today. They've blown up the South, WrestleCircus, and they battled Moustache Mountain at the Battle Club Pro show in New York City this past Friday to rave reviews. It should come as no surprise that they will anchor the first team for Scenic City Trios on November 18 in the Chattanooga, TN area. Joining them to fill the team out will be School of Roc graduate and IWA Mid-South mainstay Tripp Cassidy.

I would like to say that I can give you the 411 on The Carnies, but I sadly haven't seen them in action yet. I know, I've been slacking on indie wrestling ever since my kids were born, but what I can tell you is that nearly everyone who's ever seen them love them, and they are born and bred of the Southern indie scene. They are the perfect team to kick off the slate. Cassidy has worked a few dates for Chikara and Chikara-adjacent promotions. When he's on, he's really good. Either way, this is a great first team for the tournament. I can't wait to see the rest of the field.