Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Kris Wolf SMASH

Your new favorite wrestler? Yeah, probably.
Photo Credit: STARDOM Twitter
If ever a wrestler could win my heart without ever watching them wrestle, it's Kris Wolf. Granted, I hear she's a swell worker in the STARDOM promotion, one of the top, if not the top women's wrestling company in the world. Just experiencing her through short character videos and gifs, however, feels like peering into a spectacular world featuring a protagonist with both childlike exuberance and the healthy bloodlust one expects from a fearsome pro wrestler/wolf hybrid. She's expressed her love of meat several times, which I've documented here. She also really, really likes smashing things, like boxes:



Of course, a soul as pure and untamed as Wolf's must be protected at all costs, which is why the following footage...

...is so GRIEVOUS. How DARE anyone steal Wolf's tail? I'm so outraged that I'm going to file a complaint. Where? I don't know. Either way though, Wolf's following and her social media do the job that any single wrestler's should; it makes me want to see more and more of her. Understanding that will be the key for the next huge wrestling superstar, wherever that person might emanate from.